- Age spots
- Dehydrated skin
- Dark pigmentation
- Pigmentation from acne scars.
Spot & Skin Lightening Day
Hydroquinone is the best treatment for lightening brown spots caused
by sun exposure, aging, and cutaneaous hyperpigmentation. Our NATURAL BASE precise
blending of lightening ingredients (mulberry, lime and a small percentage of hydroquinone)
has been one of the major reasons why Skin Lightener For Day Fade Cream is so effective.
But an important key to successful fading of
dark spots or skin discoloration is protecting those areas from the sun. Thus, we have
added SPF #15 sunscreen agent. For faster results, use this daytime Fade Cream to
supplement our Brown Spot Night Cream. We suggest
using Reviva Light Peel once a week helps speed
See the Questions & Answers page about this
product if you have questions.
- Acelleration Gel used under lightening products helps to speed
- Weekly use of Light Skin Peel #R107 removes dead cells from
surface of skin which is an invaluable aid for absorption of any product.
- Mulberry and lime extracts have been carefully blended with a
minimal amount of hydroquinone into a natural base (vegetable oil instead of mineral oil),
to perform superior lightening action.
- Those with sensitive skin may want to use this both day and
night. Most skins have no problem with 2% hydroquinone (in night cream) but, some skins
are sensitive to it.
- Use Reviva's popular Brown Spot Night Cream in the evenings, (alternated with new Brown Spot Gel)-and out Light Skin Peel once or twice a week; and see even
more dramatic results for unwanted dark spots.
- No additional sunscreens are necessary SPF #15!!!
After cleansing, massage a small amount into the spot area each morning. Not
recommended for children under 12 years of age old.
Active Ingredients: Octyl methoxycinnamate, Oxybenzone, Hydroquinone 1%, Other
Ingredients: Demineralized Spring Water, Mulberry Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Wheat Germ
Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lime Extract, Sodium
Metabisulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acid, Caramel, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol,
Dilauryl, Thiodipropionate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Methyl Paraben,
Propyl Paraben, Synthetic Diazolidinyl UREA, Essential Oil Fragrance.
Return to Index
This page, and all contents, are
Copyright (C) 1998 All rights Reserved.
Jevelle International Ltd.
Revised: October 03, 2002.